While there may be many members of the crew, team or department, there are situations where people find themselves working alone.
Here are some important questions anyone who ever works alone needs to ask – and answer – for themselves.
- How often do you find yourself working alone?
- When you work alone, what kind of work do you typically perform?
- When you work alone, how do you judge how safely you are working?
- When working alone do you work just as safely as you do when you are working around others?
- If you don’t work as safely when you’re alone as you do with others present, why?